[lbo-talk] Arnold Schwartzenegger - spineless sack of crap

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 12 13:28:27 PST 2005

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/12/monday/index.html

It's funny how even when you suspect that something awful will happen, when it finally does, you still want to lose your lunch.

What a gutless scumbag. He could have stood up and said that Williams is not the man who committed those crimes anymore, nothing he can do will bring those people back but, but he will spend the rest of his life in prison paying the price by trying to stop them from being repeated, as Williams himself has said he would do.

But no, he has rolled over to appease the 'no girly-man' consitituency of the far right. The added bonus is that if there are riots he can pull the 'law and order' ticket. I hope people demonstrate but do not give him and his right wing pals the satisfaction of having to violently quell riots.

I'd like to think that barbaric acts like this execution (and the crimes that lead to it) will cause people to reflect on the society they've created. But I doubt it.

Killing a man strapped to a chair, incapable of fighting back. Wonder what he'll call THAT movie.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon