[lbo-talk] MaxSpeak, You Listen!: CORY SI, TOOKIE NO

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 13 12:27:48 PST 2005

>It seems to me that both Williams and Schiavo had the right to
>continue to live. It's wrong to allow the state to kill them.
>--CGE

In Terri Schaivo's case the state intervened repeatedly to prevent her from dying, as was the request of her legally empowered agent; her husband.

These issues cannot be viewed in tandem.

Over limit and done.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon