[lbo-talk] [offlist] MaxSpeak, You Listen!: CORY SI, TOOKIE NO

Travis Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Dec 13 18:37:21 PST 2005

What is the date of the text in question Michael? There is a context and the vitriol spouted by one group in response to the racist vitriol of another is only remarkable for its lack consideration and the stupidity to which those who utter it fall into the snare laid by their foes. But this is the context. And unlike you I am sure the NofI was well aware of the crap coming out of the NP and its hangers on and the shit being offered up it the wake of its collapse. Your equivocations are the arsenal of reactionaries. Let the truth be told so that the heavens may fall. Humanism and Terror indeed.

Travis