[lbo-talk] [offlist] MaxSpeak, You Listen!: CORY SI, TOOKIE NO

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:53:07 PST 2005

I've read Merleau-Ponty too. Thank god he reversed his views for, "Adventures of the Dialectic."

I'm beginning to react when I hear the word, 'context, " i reach for my revolver.

The NOI when The Honourable Elijah Muhammhed was still alive was addressed by the American Nazi Party leader George Lincoln Rockwell at a mass meeting. The audience gave him a respectful hearing, when any other would have lynched that mofo Rockwell.

-- Michael Pugliese