[lbo-talk] Feral Scholar, Stan Goff » Criti quing lesbian porn

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Thu Dec 15 11:01:15 PST 2005

Stan ought to take a look at his own "desires" of what lesbian sex ought to look like. Pretty damn bizarre, if he's buying Biting Beaver's fantasy. Not bizarre, normal, but bizarre that three people are so utterly unaware of libraries and bookstores or maybe just talking to people who are lesbians or bisexual.

The notion that lesbians don't engage in anal sex or "unequal" sex or are all about full body massages for two hours of foreplay, or gasp!, flick their tongues has got to be the most absurd thing I've ever read.

All they've done is insult people with their fantasy of what "the right kinda sex" ought to look like.

asshats

And biting beaver claims she will tear apart anyone with her arguments against porn. if what I read is exemplary of her reasoning, all she's capable of is logical fallacy.

At 10:54 AM 12/15/2005, Michael Pugliese wrote:

>(2) Crosspost and link from the blog Biting Beaver, that
>deconstructs so-called "lesbian" porn as just more of the same-ol
>same-ol. Another great discussion going on there, with a good
>effort by some men to come to terms with the construction of their
>own "desires." http://stangoff.com/?p=220

"Scream-of-consciousness prose stylings, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org