[lbo-talk] Feral Scholar, Stan Goff » Criti quing lesbian porn

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Thu Dec 15 12:23:35 PST 2005

Carrol suggesting I go over to Goff's site. HA. from the comments he just left at the blog, he's a blithering asshole who'd rather head on over to trade insults -- using a woman as the pivotbabe for the circle jerk -- than actually address a woman.

I used to respect that guy, but he's putting that to the test.