=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_[lbo-talk]_Feral_Scholar, _Sta?= n Goff » Criti quing lesbian porn

Ed Marshall edmarshall3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:13:16 PST 2005

On 12/15/05, Bitch | Lab <info at pulpculture.org> wrote:

> Carrol suggesting I go over to Goff's site. HA. from the comments he just
> left at the blog, he's a blithering asshole who'd rather head on over to
> trade insults -- using a woman as the pivotbabe for the circle jerk --
> than
> actually address a woman.
>
> I used to respect that guy, but he's putting that to the test.

That whole "biting beaver" thing, has truly traumatized me and the spectre of winding up as the dim character that resides over there and occasionally escapes to places like bitchPhD and the like at the slightest mention of anything off color to decry, self-flagellate himself, and otherwise obsess about porn with more ferver than the horniest, pornhound on the internet has scared me the hell away from them. I can't figure out if "biting beaver" is a self-referential joke, or a symptom of a sexuality gone sour and seriously wrong. Either way, I will steer way, way, clear, of whatever the hell is going on over there. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20051215/ee1ba574/attachment.htm>