Racist, Reactionary, Evil, Hateful, and Loathsome (Was Re: [lbo-talk] Villon on executions)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 15:08:08 PST 2005

This is not a helpful response, Carrol, I should not have blown up the way I did. Woj has said he agrees with me that if the death penalty cannot be administered in a color-blind way that it should be administered at all. He says his point was methodological, he was not impressed by the study cited. I told him that other studies taht I know to be good have supported the result, but really, there was no call for me to go nuclear and after Woj's explanation, even less for you to do so.