Racist, Reactionary, Evil, Hateful, and Loathsome (Was Re: [lbo-talk] Villon on executions)

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Fri Dec 16 17:24:07 PST 2005

Carrol Cox wrote:

> I'm not quite sure what you mean by "racist" here. If

> you mean that W is pure of heart and sincerely believes

> that races are equal, that is nice but sort of

> irrelevant. Without fail he defends the racist

> institutions which structure life in the u.s...

Yeah, _here_ he does, pour epater the whatever, but I'd bet anything that when he's not immersed in this all-Left milieu, our pure-hearted Wojtek's no sort of racist. And in here, what's he going to do, convert you or me to Republicanism? If anything he help us tighten up our arguments. Rock on, H. L. Wojtek!

Yours WDK - WKiernan at ij.net