[lbo-talk] Narnia

J Cullen jcullen at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 18 20:53:06 PST 2005

I saw the film and thought it was well done. If the Christian symbolism hadn't been pointed out obsessively beforehand, both by evangelical Christians and their atheist opposites, it probably wouldn't have occurred to me as any more obvious than Christian symbolism inherent in any number of secular works.