[lbo-talk] Evolutionary theory is tautological

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Mon Dec 19 10:02:04 PST 2005

At 11:14 AM 12/19/2005, Bitch | Lab wrote:

>OK. Why the hell are these people spinning this crap? This is supposedly a
>"reasonable" conservative blog. I don't get it. What stake do they have in
>any of this other than they want to see lower taxes?
>
>http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/19/evo-theory-tautology/

Mr. C responds from PEER Review:

Evolutionary response to environment (Micro Evolution) is, I believe, a settled argument. It has not only been witnessed and measured, but it can be duplicated in the lab. Macro Evolution has not and can not be without evidence. It has not been identified, measured, inspected or tested. Any search for the "missing link" has been fruitless. Scientist demand that we accept the If, Then argument that because micro evolution happens then macro evolution must be the end result. I reject it as illogical and unreasonable. Not because Patrick Buchanan says so, but because science can't say otherwise... and they've been trying more than 100 years.

In the same time period we have learned how to fly, voyage twety thousand leagues under the sea, sail to the moon, we learned it wasn't cheese, we harnessed the energy of the sun, we have created anti-matter, and figured out how to IM porn with our cell phones. You would think we would have found evidence of the trillions of life forms that should have existed somewhere between amoeba's and me.

Thanks for the link and the post. It was fun.

"Scream-of-consciousness prose, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org