[lbo-talk] Re: Chip Berlet on Hustler

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Tue Dec 20 13:00:25 PST 2005

At 03:36 PM 12/20/2005, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Gar could not conceivably write this (placing the burden of proof on
>Chip) except for the fact that pro-pornography has long been established
>as THE PARTY LINE, THE ACCEPTED DOGMA on the left, and anyone who even
>remotely questions that dogma is immeidately ganged up on.

spare me. The whole point of gar's question is to ask precisely why Hustler is any different than freakin' Voguq of Cosmo or Maxim.

If those kinds of things are left uninterrogated, then we're truly fucked. It's common sense to think Hustler's worse, among the population in general and among the left.

Gang up? Me, Gar, Chuck? Big freakin' gang up. Hope Chip's ass isn't terribly sore what with all the gang banging.

shit.

"Scream-of-consciousness prose, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org