[lbo-talk] NOT QUESTION BEGGING

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 03:18:40 PST 2005

Mellow out man, I did not kill your dad, I am not scientifically illiterate, and I have, gasp, read Gould.

You were presupposing that natural selection was the main mechanism of evolution and that evolution does not trend in a certain direction, whereas I was saying that, even if natural selection is NOT the main mechanism of evolution and that evolution DOES trend in a certain direction, that does not necessarily imply an intelligent designer, and that it may in fact be the case that natural selection is NOT the main mechanism of evolution and that evolution DOES trend in a certain direction.