[lbo-talk] NOT QUESTION BEGGING

Matt lbo3 at beyondzero.net
Fri Dec 23 11:29:03 PST 2005

To keep J. from pulling his hair out, it might help if the discussion re: evolution is framed around some common ideas.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-intro-to-biology.html

This is a very good primer on evolutionary biology. It is over 100K but evolutionary theory is the cornerstone of modern biology; it is hard to summarize it shorter and still do it justice.

Matt