[lbo-talk] Evolutionary theory/Gravitation

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 18:20:02 PST 2005

I think it's pretty clear I wasn't talking about your mental limitations since you were arguing that survival of the fittest was *not* a tautology. And, I don't think anything I wrote implied that you were unable to "accept a probabilistic universe". You just made a point about physics that sounded wrong.

Possibly I misunderstood it.

boddi