[lbo-talk] Happy Bad Year!

Wojtek Sokolowski wsokol52 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 11:09:01 PST 2005

Speaking of depressing prospects, I just watched "Not in this world" on DVD http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0310154/ released in 2002 to be sure, but set me in the properly depressed mood for the coming year of 2006.

It occured to me that people in refugee camps all over the world may be living in dismal conditions, but at least they have hope that one of those days they will end in the land of their dreams. And what is the best we can hope for in this world of freedom of plenty? That Democrats may make some progress in the midterm elections, which is a very big if anyway?

Wojtek

__________________________________ Yahoo! for Good - Make a difference this year. http://brand.yahoo.com/cybergivingweek2005/