[lbo-talk] prostitution vs. the dole

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Tue Feb 1 08:14:59 PST 2005

Wrong. Male (mostly for gay) prostitution may be less frequent, but it is part of reality (not to say about trangender), so I would expect that law-abiding Germans apply the law even for males. This point should satisfy political correctness and mainstreaming equal rights to sell oneself on the free market.

--

Sponsor:

Realizza regali originali con le tue foto/immagini/scritte! * Stelle & Strisce stampa quello che vuoi TU .... dove Vuoi Tu!! *

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2118&d=1-2