[lbo-talk] Re: LBO Convention (was sorry everybody)

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Feb 2 10:17:09 PST 2005

Ravi:
> chicago? please! centrally boring, yes? ;-) if it has to be in the USA,
> it better be NYC or hawaii! ;-) or of course there's london, montreal,
> vienna, quilon (kollam), xi'an, madagascar ...

I suggest Amsterdam. Centrally located, very cosmopolitan, one can travel there without being fingerprinted and subjected to other kinds of government surveillance, cheaper air fares from most part of the world, especially Asia, Africa and Middle East, legalized weed and commercial sex (if someone is interested), good public transit, vibrant queer community...

Wojtek