[lbo-talk] Re: Mr. Churchill

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Feb 3 09:36:55 PST 2005

Churchill is an asshole who hurts the cause he claims to champion by perpetuating the very disease he claims to hate. He spews his venom on "Americans as a whole" and pooh-poohs those who get steamrolled and dismissed in the process. He also praises Al Qaeda and denies that they are Islamic wackos.

I support Churchill's right to say what he wants, but he is an embarrassment and a detriment to the left. I repudiate him and his childish, self-defeating posturing. It IS a scandal that the University of Colorado put him in charge of an academic department. He is not a scholar.