[lbo-talk] Re: Mr. Churchill

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Feb 3 18:43:26 PST 2005

Joseph Wanzala wrote:

> Chuck, the official story *is* precisely 'that the world's biggest
> superpower was virtually helpless in stopping the 9/11 attacks' (and
> furthermore, that we therefore need war without end and proscription of
> civil liberties.)

Right! As an anarchist I find this incredibly encouraging!

And the current quagmire in Iraq is further evidence that the "world's last remaining superpower" is just a paper tiger.

This gives me lots of hope that revolution is possible, even in America.

Fire away, but be forewarned that my friends kid me about my unflinching optimistic take on the possibilities for radical social change. ;-)

By the way, the right wing is feeling so insecure about their social security privatization campaign that one of them pasted bits of a Cato Institute FAQ to Infoshop.org:

http://www.infoshop.org/octo/matrix/index.php/U.S._Social_Security

I'm just crossing my fingers that Cato doesn't call the FBI on me again...

Chuck