[lbo-talk] Re: Mr. Churchill

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:39:59 PST 2005

ChuckO wrote: "I think that it's important to be skeptical of the official story, but I find it to be more fascinating that the world's biggest superpower was virtually helpless in stopping the 9/11 attacks."

Chuck, the official story *is* precisely 'that the world's biggest superpower was virtually helpless in stopping the 9/11 attacks' (and furthermore, that we therefore need war without end and proscription of civil liberties.)

Joe W.