[lbo-talk] Re: Mr. Churchill

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Feb 4 17:32:58 PST 2005

Michael Dawson wrote:

>It's forbidden between us, but is it forbidden in toto? There _ARE_ FBI
>agents in the world, and many of them in the past have been plants and
>infiltrators.

It's a very ugly charge - unprovable, disruptive, and maybe libelous. I don't want any of that here.

I read some of the AIM stuff Pug posted links to. Sounds like Churchill is a hothead, a self-promoter, and maybe an asshole. But we all know lots of people like that, and we'd never call them cops. Streng verboten!

Doug