[lbo-talk] Marc Cooper's flipping out over Churchill

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 04:11:02 PST 2005

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Jon Johanning

> Let's remind ourselves who Eichmann was. This is from his Encylopedia
> Britannica entry:

Hey, Doug! No fair! You're trying to inject some historical facts into the controversy. We all know that powerful rhetoric counts for everything in politics, and facts for nothing. And anyway, our postmodern friends have helpfully pointed out to us over and over that there are no such things as "facts" -- everything is perspectival. I used to think that was bunk, but I'm beginning to see the light see the light see the ...