[lbo-talk] Marc Cooper's flipping out over Churchill

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Tue Feb 8 01:59:18 PST 2005

Jon Johanning wrote:

> OK, so I don't know postmodernism from apple butter.
> (...)
> I conclude that it's all an elaborate hoax.

The vicissitudes of modern life can easily be construed as one whopping big collective systemic hoax as well, as we move endlessly from one series of smoke-and-mirrors to the next a thousand times a day, so I don't think you're saying much. The only reason the holes might appear bigger vis-a-vis PM is that much of the rest has yet to be fully, er, interrogated...

--

/ dave /