[lbo-talk] Class Analysis of the Empire?

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 08:32:10 PST 2005

YAY! Gar's back! I've been writing to your old address every so often, get a bounce, wondering where you've been. Welcome back!

Sorry about the RSI. For me, making sure to get lots of large muscle group exercise alleviates some of the problems. I know, I know, you probably get all kinds of well-meaning advice.... Anyway, welcome back welcome back welcome back!

k 's over there making