[lbo-talk] Class Analysis of the Empire?

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 12:43:03 PST 2005

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 11:32:10 -0500, snit snat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> YAY! Gar's back! I've been writing to your old address every so often, get
> a bounce, wondering where you've been. Welcome back!
>
> Sorry about the RSI. For me, making sure to get lots of large muscle group
> exercise alleviates some of the problems. I know, I know, you probably get
> all kinds of well-meaning advice.... Anyway, welcome back welcome back
> welcome back!

Thanks so much for the good wishes. With the help of a really good physical therapist I've got it under control. I am going to have to do about two hours worth of exercises a day for the rest of my life (extensive stretches, very specific muscle exercises focused on the particular area that gives me problems, and then some aerobic as well for health and weight control). Beats the hell out of not only not being able to type but having to eat standing up.

I'm using this address specifically for lists. My personal email is not private but I give it out only in human readable form to avoid auto harvesting. It begins with 'garlpublic' followed by the 'at' sign, then 'comcast' and then a 'dot' and the word 'net'.