[lbo-talk] Virginia Democrats against Underwear Exposure

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 12:05:03 PST 2005

OH MY GOD Doug, you said "redneck'!!!!!!! That is CLASSIST.

I used that word once not too long ago on another forum. It just slipped out because the topic was an American woman raising hell in Palestine while wearing a huge blousy American flag print shirt [long story]; I said "Why is this redneck in the Middle East at all?" Anyway, I got my ass chewed out for like 4 weeks for using it, and ende dup having to apologize to like 24 [white] people for it.

-B.

Doug Henwood callously wrote:

"Does this cover rednecks whose buttcracks show when they bend over?"

===== "I'm not too worried by hegemony / I know the cadre will look after me" - Magazine, "Model Worker," 1978