[lbo-talk] CRS on imperial ops

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 9 12:10:49 PST 2005

As a kid, I asked the office of Sen. J. Glenn Beall(R-MD., defeated '76, corrupt mofo like alot of Maryland pols) for CRS reports which they sent me.

Last night found this below, much of note esp. in the annotated footnotes, which like I've seen alot of elsewhere, the USG pays a bit of attn. to left scholarship. http://www.usafa.af.mil/inss/OCP/OCP52.pdf Insurgency in Nepal [electronic resource] / Thomas A. Marks. Carlisle, PA : Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, [2003]

-- Michael Pugliese