[lbo-talk] Re: "little eichmans" at dresden

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Feb 15 13:54:19 PST 2005

"On the one hand, the RAF & USAF "show" in Dresden was merely a re-enactment of similar shows courtesy of the Luftwaffe."

when and where did the germans bomb a city in the manner and with the firepower that was employed at dresden, and with the resulting massive death toll?

" One needs only to watch documentaries from, say, the Nuremberg rallies to conclude that they got what the collectively asked for. "

sooo, if we watch rallies of americans supporting bush, the war, the troops, and then we get terror bombed, "we" get what "we" asked for?

collective guilt trips are , sadly, about as close as we come to collective anything, it seems...

fs