[lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Wed Feb 16 16:04:03 PST 2005

I thought it was a riot. I wasted way too much time on it. I just wish it had more groups and individuals listed. That way they can be all the more wrong. Though Nathan is right, some of the stuff I saw was sort of embarrassingly true.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Newman" <nathanne at nathannewman.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 5:52 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"