[lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 16:32:26 PST 2005

Al Sharpton ?!

<http://discoverthenetwork.org/individual.asp>

Is this some kind of sick joke?

----- Original Message ----- From: Nathan Newman To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 2:52 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"

My friends at ACORN certainly appreciate being described as the largest radical organization in the country. My job at the Brennan Center is described as being legal counsel to the "ACORN cult." But if you ignore the bias and assume that a chunk is untrue, it still has some fun juicy history on various groups -- some of which I know is true but often not discussed in politie left company :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:58 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"

Seems I jumped the gun on this. After tooling around its vile bowels for about half an hour, I'm beginning to see Nathan's point. The thing is downright hilarious, riddled with inaccuracies and outright falsehoods, but entertaining all the same.

Check out this --

<http://discoverthenetwork.org/individual.asp>

then this --

<http://discoverthenetwork.org/media.asp>

We need to get our names on these lists. Email them and demand it!!

DP