[lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 18:01:31 PST 2005

Dennis Perrin:

> We need to get our names on these lists. Email them and
> demand it!!

The rationale for inclusion here is obviously arbitrary. There are plenty of the usual suspects, but also some really obscure figures (for example, who the hell are Flint Jones and Tom Wetzel?) for which the site even has photos; most hilariously, though, people like Henri Barbusse and Theodore Dreiser make the list, apparently for their ability to carry out the leftist conspiracy from beyond the grave.