[lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Wed Feb 16 18:53:15 PST 2005

Tom Wetzel made it? He was a Philosophy professor at University of Wisconsin in the early 70's. Quit to become a bus or trolley driver in SF. He has been very active in the small Anarcho-Syndicalist groupings since then.

If someone cared they could probably learn something about the compilers by looking at who was included and who was not. However, I don't really think it is worth the time.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Lacny" <jlacny at earthlink.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:01 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"