[lbo-talk] Terrain of Struggle was O'Reilly vs Churchill

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Fri Feb 18 13:27:21 PST 2005

I almost wrote in and said, in reply to snit, that Yoshie isn't embarrassing, she's didactic and Thomist/always correct. I didn't, but, lo and behold, you write this two hours later. Have you ever been wrong? I don't count CP members as "guilty." I count those who endorse terrorism. I'm talking about objective, in-itself innocence, not "innocence" from the perspective of the witch-hunters.