[lbo-talk] Lynne Stewart speaks

Lance Murdoch lancemurdoch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:39:11 PST 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:15:49 -0800, Michael Dawson <mdawson at pdx.edu> wrote:
> In my view, spending our outrage on these people greatly reduces our ability
> to spend it when it's really needed, as when the next leg of this war
> unfolds. Our ruling class is too smart in this area to permit the kind of
> attacks you guys all see coming. This is all a trap to prime the Fox and
> talk-radio pumps. IMHO...

You're absolutely right - cut 'em loose! Fry Mumia! Think of those fools in the IWW and Noraid and so forth who actually thought prisoner solidarity was important. Fry Tom Mooney! Fry Huey! Eugene Debs, that German spy, lock him up and throw away the key!

Lance

~o- We'll keep the fight until the end / We know we cannot fail / And there's the reason why / They keep our lads in Crumlin Jail -o~