[lbo-talk] Re:lynn stewart and bill clinton

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 19:49:50 PST 2005

But failing war crimes trials for capitalist leaders, we should just sigh when jihadist murderers blow up our buildings, and denounce as a sham any proceedings to which they are subject by the capitalist state. It's not enough that the Sheik received an open trial with free legal counsel of his choice and the burden of proof on the state to show he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, plus appellate review. As long as the Clintons and Bushes escape justice, that is meaningless. Not worth fighting for. Reactionary to defend. . . .

This is why I don't talk to you. We are too far apart for reasoned discussion.

Did you get the point, however, about why the Sheik is an actual participant in the crimes he conspired to commit? The basis of hsi liability is exactly the same as that of a Clinton or a Bush, who never pulls a trigger, just gives orders, approves plans, and agrees to the criminal actions of others.