[lbo-talk] The Rapture Index & "white trash"

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 24 22:44:14 PST 2005

At one of the largest churches where I live they do the speaking in tongues routine. It is one of those monstrously hugh suburban churchs with a theater and bowling alley and high-tech lights and sound. A few thousand in the congregation. No snakes though. They do have what looks like a hot tub behind a plexi-glass window for the full emersion baptism ritual.

John Thornton