[lbo-talk] Re:The Military, the Church, and the Police

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Fri Feb 25 14:46:31 PST 2005

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>

> 70% of Americans believe in
>Satan; 12% in evolution.

This could be from a lack of information - I say "could be" because I remain skeptical about any-and-all polls. Most *things* people learn in school are usually forgotten after they have taken the test. Change the method of learning & maybe more people will understand [the law of] evolution or any other subject. Hell, I've learn more things on my own in 2 years than I would have learn in all of my secondary schooling combined. ITs all about inquiry.