[lbo-talk] Who Set People Up for Disappointment and Demoralization?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Feb 26 12:38:27 PST 2005

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com wrote:

>Doug's probably using Eudora's search tool which let's you seach by
>sender and by a specific phrase in the body, the subject line, to
>To: line, the headers, whatever. It can be case sensitive and it can
>search only for Nader, weeding out 'greensfornader'

Yes, I was using Eudora's search tool. But weeding out "greensfornader" would eliminate posts that also had Nader in the body of the text - and it would be misleading, because by including that in her sig line, Yoshie was shilling for Ralph in every post she wrote! 491 in all of 2004 is 1.35 a day, or one every 18 hours.

Doug