[lbo-talk] Brooks on nature

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Jan 1 19:09:29 PST 2005

>He was spinning hard and fast Friday on the NewsHour to extract the
>Bush administration from yet another monumentally revealing and
>appalling failure to understand or act. Brooks is writing and talking
>fast to hide a repugnant mental paralysis highly reminiscent of this
>administration's first reactions to 9/11.
>
>God, please, please, please rid us of these loathsome fools.

What irks me to no end is that Lehrer's Newshour offers us Brooks and no one on the other end of the political spectrum who is left enough to shoot him down. We get Mark Sheilds usually or sometimes Tom Oliphant from the Boston Globe to counter his shit.

Marta

-- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.martarussell.com/