[lbo-talk] Gore Vidal: Lincoln Was, Like, Totally Gay

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jan 4 15:56:38 PST 2005

I think it's an age thing. When I was talking to men in their twenties it was all like "it's 1.1 or 9.9" -- amazingly, the story changes when they get in their forties. I have not talked to a single guy over forty who has not owned up to some (or a lot of ) male/male play at some point in their lives.

Joanna