[lbo-talk] Zionism & Anti-Semitism, proportionate

Samuel Waite haymarket326 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 15:35:30 PST 2005

Yeah, I remember Cockburn writing about it in The Nation a while back. Finkelstein mentioned legal threats at one of his lectures, which is perhaps why it's not being put out by UC Press instead of the New Press.

I hope there's still a substantial demolishing of Dershowitz. I was really hoping for something mimicking Dershowitz's format in The Case for Israel, but that doesn't seem like Finkelstein's style. It's fast become the bible of right-wing Zionist types, especially 'round these parts (Pittsburgh).