[lbo-talk] Pay rates for progressive writers and journalists?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jan 6 08:31:25 PST 2005

I'm trying to get a handle on what is a reasonable amount of pay to give to freelance progressive writers and journalists. I know that many folks on this list get published in the independent media, so I was wondering if LBO peeps could share what kind of money they are getting from various progressive outlets. If you are providing writing or journalism for free, I'd like to hear about that too.

We are trying to develop a stable of contributors for Infoshop News and I understand from experience that this will cost some money.

Chuck