[lbo-talk] Re: Trotsky on Soviet Planning

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 05:42:55 PST 2005

--- Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com> wrote: What he means by "Soviet ideology" is *Stalinist* ideology, nothing else. The November revolution (whose leadership Doss has called "full of shit") was based on the perspective of international revolution,

-- No I didn't. I specifically called _Trotsky_ full of shit. On the nationalities issue, man was he full of shit, as were the Bolsheviks in general, as they continually confused nationality and geographical area.

Who the fuck in Russia wanted international revolution? A few Bolsheviks. Most people wanted peace, land and bread.

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!