[lbo-talk] Gore Vidal: Lincoln Was, Like, Totally Gay

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jan 7 11:57:56 PST 2005

W. Kiernan wrote:

>Jeez I guess I really suck, I'm only a lousy 23 percent. Of course,
>no one has ever given me flowers.
>
>You aren't going to unsubscribe me, are you? :-(

Heavens no - and a gay male S/m top I know came in at 24%! As Liza pointed out, the test, if it measures anything at all, seems to be measuring gender normativity, which isn't the same as preference. But really, folks, I'm stunned I'm at the top of the list's league tables so far. Can't anyone beat my 63%?

Doug