[lbo-talk] Stalin worship, kulaks, Shanin's analysis

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 22:01:28 PST 2005

Good idea. Don't hazard it. Decent people and civilized societies also do not let people starve merely because they the government suspects they disagree with its policies. And anyone who uses the category "enemy of the state" at this point in history, after what we have been though, is naive or wicked. Btw the famine in the Ukraine was entirely manufactured. There was no reason people had to starve that was beyond control of the government. Stalin created the famine through his collectivization policies. This isn't really disputable. jks