[lbo-talk] looking for prostitutes

Leigh Meyers leigh_m at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 11:04:36 PST 2005

The request for panelists has been passed along to... unh... friends.

The current issue has an interview with Liza Featherstone.

Leigh

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood To: lbo-talk Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 9:33 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] looking for prostitutes

For the next issue of Stay F---! I'm very much hoping to do a roundtable discussion with some local Brooklyn prostitutes. If anyone knows someone who knows sex workers (or if you know someone who knows someone who knows someone) please forward this along and/or let me know. <>

Stay Free! is available free in bars and eateries in Boerum Hill, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Park Slope, and Prospect Heights. Or on the web at http://www.stayfreemagazine.org (You can download our most recent issue here: http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/23/23download.html )

Contact:

Carrie McLaren cm at stayfreemagazine.org 718-398-9324