[lbo-talk] Reserve currencies

jeff sommers sommers at apollo.lv
Fri Jan 14 11:13:36 PST 2005

Can anyone tell me the best one stop shop place to go for getting figures on national reserve currency holdings around the world?

Please send response to me directly also as I seem to miss posts on LBO.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeffrey Sommers, Visiting Fulbright Professor -Email: <jsommers at fulbrightweb.org> Stockholm School of Economics-Riga <www2.sseriga.edu.lv> University of Latvia, Center for European & Transition Studies <http://home.lanet.lv/~cets/index_en.htm>

--Asst. Prof., Dept. of History, North Georgia College & State University <www.ngcsu.edu> --Research Associate, Institute of Globalization Studies, Moscow <www.iprog.ru/en> --Book Review Editor, H-World/H-Net <www.h-net.org/~world>