[lbo-talk] Re: Bush using SSA to propagandize

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sun Jan 16 21:10:25 PST 2005

Not to mention that it will be harder to privatize if the stock market plunges. This is predicted for March/April both by the astrologers and by some Barron's pundits. See this weeks issue.

I figure March/April would be good. Early enough to remind people that stocks go down as well as up, and that they're about to put their pensions on a roulette wheel.

Joanna