[lbo-talk] Does Al Qaeda Exist?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 08:51:07 PST 2005

> So you support unilateral military invasion of
> nations with politics you
> don't like?

No, I support universally approved invasions of nationas who are attempting successfully to destabilize their neighbors.

> P.S. Do you have an analysis of the material causes
> of Wahabbism and
> fundamentalist Islam?

Where?

Loving Slavs and appreciating
> their perspective and
> their sexy waitresses isn't exactly a solution to
> this problem.

Why is it that race-baiting is acceptable discourse when it comes to Eastern Europeans?

Uzbeks aren't Slavs. They are the descendents of the Golden Horde, you know, Mongols, like that Genghis Khan guy you may have heard of. The people who were directly threatened by the Taliban and therefore want them dead.

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!